September 14, 2012

Workshop

IMG_5732

This guy's got a big van repair bill coming his way, so tonight I finally brought myself to take apart the Croll and start building up the Limongi.

The Croll is a bike near and dear to my heart having carried me to two big Stupor Bowl wins, but I simply don't ride it currently and need to get rid of some bikes.  I've had the Limongi (a Canadian builder who was originally from France) sitting around the workshop for years now so I'm transfering a bunch of parts and putting it up for sale.

I've held onto it because it has one of the best paintjobs I've ever laid my eyes on.  These shitty pics don't do it justice.

Hopefully it'll be for sale soon if you're interested.  55cm - 56cm top tube center to center

IMG_5734

IMG_5736

IMG_5739

IMG_5742

IMG_5744

IMG_5745

IMG_5747

No comments: