December 20, 2010

Sold Surly Crosscheck Commuter 56cm

SOLD

I've decided to part with my longtime commuter a 56cm Surly Crosscheck

IMG_5713
$550
Surly Crosscheck 56cm frame
Salsa La Cruz fork w/canti studs powdercoated to match
Nexus 8 speed internal hub with flat bar shifter
Wheels: Nexus 8 to Salsa Delgado rear, Shimano Deore to Mavic MA3 front
V-brakes, Avid levers
Includes Civia metal fenders (rear mounted)
FSA Gossamer external bearing crankset 175mm
New cables, new housing, new chain
*does not include pedals

IMG_5714
IMG_5715IMG_5716

prior to sale I stripped bike down and regreased and reassembled. Frame was treated with frame saver every year since it's initial build. I've really enjoyed owning this bike and the idea of selling it stings a little, but I'm at the point with All-City that I need to start getting rid of non AC bikes to make room for new ones.

I am also posting it on Craigslist. If you're interested please let me know

SOLD

No comments: