January 7, 2010

Dropout mini edit

Went out riding with Mike tonight, I was excited about the new bike and wanted to show it off so I filmed a quick little line. This video was shot on my G11 and it actually looked really good until I exported it from Imovie at a tiny size. (I don't know how to export it at decent quality)

Dropout Mini Edit from BikeJerks on Vimeo.

The bike was sweet, pretty much the same but a little stiffer and a bit more barspin clearance due to the 10mm longer axle to crown. If you peep the still you can see the difference in tube sizes between the first gen and second gen. Mike's bike and mine are both mediums, his bike looks small because of his cute little front wheel.

You can also see that the slope of the top tube isn't quite as dramatic, don't worry though there's still a ton of standover clearance

No comments: