November 21, 2009

Saturday

road ride that turned into a gravel ride with Josh and Craig
IMG_2079

IMG_2080
This is Craig's Capital gravel road bike. It was specifically designed for the type of gravel riding that Craig does each summer in Vilas county Wisconsin, where the lucky guy spends 5 weeks a summer (spanish professor by profession). There are endless gravel roads and it's amazing (so I'm told. I hope to visit next summer). This is Craig's second Capital and there's alot of very cool, very custom stuff going on with it. I took a bunch of photo's and I'm waiting for Craig to send over the highlights since there is a bunch of subtle and unique things that are easy to miss. So more on this bike in the coming days. If you're a reader of this blog and Capital sounds familiar, I posted about Mark's bike a few months ago.

IMG_2100
Josh's Capricorn which I showed you as a bare frame. The bike looks great built up, and that Ferrari red color is hott!

IMG_2101

IMG_2103

IMG_2105

IMG_2108

IMG_2109
with my Croll it made for a cute collection of handmade bikes. If I worked for Rapha instead of All-City I'm sure this ride would be totally epic, as it is it's just business as usual.

IMG_2110

IMG_2112
a perfect way to spend what might be the last nice Saturday of the year

2 comments:

scissorneck said...

looks fun

Manny said...

Yeah, Epic..... Dude!