August 5, 2009

Banjo Brothers Prototype Backpack

IMG_1267



Last week I came home from work to find a package from Banjo Brothers on the doorstep. I opened it up and inside was a very cool white backpack. The Banjo Bros and me go back a few years at this point (I've done some photography and design work for them) and they have always been incredibly generous and kind to me, as well as very supportive of all of the events I've thrown.

Well anyway, I give them a ring to find out if this bag was for the race or for me and he says it's a proto that they need someone to ride the crap out of and to do my worst. (This new white bag is made from a different material than their standard backpack)

here's a rundown on the bag:

zip pocket, outside velcro flap (I put my camera there), pen slots, side pocket (u-lock, or bottle), light clip
IMG_1261

dry bag inner (replaceable liner)
IMG_1260

cell phone holder included with every bag (bonus), waist and sternum straps (not that useful for couriers who constantly need access but they're awesome for what I use the bag for
IMG_1265

thanks Mike!

No comments: