January 13, 2009

Bootleg Profile

Burd posted my rider profile for Bootleg Sessions Vol 3. yesterday. It's been a great couple of months for Bike Jerks and Minneapolis. Things are kind of blowing up right now, and I feel really fortunate and proud that we've been able to shine a light on Minneapolis and the kids here. It's also been great for keeping me motivated and psyched through this long winter. It was -34 with the windchill when I woke up this morning, and it's real easy to let winter get to you and prevent you from riding. But right now I couldn't be more excited about it. We've got Stupor Bowl at the end of the month, we've got a couple of warehouse spaces that we've been riding, the beard (nature's balaclava) is coming in real nice, and the All-City parts will be dropping soon. big things are happening in the upper midwest.
link here for my rider profile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fer fuck's sake let us play polo in one of those warehouses. We'd help with rent!

Jeff said...

Sve,
I have no control over any of that, and neither one of those spaces are possible polo grounds. one's way too small, and the other is too much on the DL for a group of any size.

Next winter, let's get organized and rent a space. I know other people have toyed with the idea in the past. let's make it happen